Manager or Senior Manager in Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) - Operational Transaction Services (OTS) with focus to
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promisesEY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Project Finance, Restructuring Services, Operational Transaction Services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax, and Valuation and Business Modeling.
The OTS group provides a full range of operationally focused services including M&A Integration, Carve-out, Operational and IT Due Diligence, and Operational Restructuring. Operational Transaction Services works with cross-functional teams made up of members of both the acquiring and acquired organizations.
Our team is a dedicated group of around 45 professionals in this specialist service offering. Each draws on their operational, IT and technical skills to support both private equity and corporate clients, spanning a wide range of industries.
Manager or Senior Manager in Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) - Operational Transaction Services (OTS) with focus to IT in Zurich
Tasks that you promote
In your role as an (Senior) Manager in OTS IT you will have responsibility for:
- Leading work streams and delivering Operational Transaction Services to clients with an IT expertise. Develop experience of a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g. IT due diligence and carve-out planning), post-deal (e.g integration planning, tracking) and restructuring (e.g. rapid cost reduction)
- Lead (multiple) assignments and help develop the team's intellectual capital
- Spearhead marketing efforts and build strong relationships with high profile clients
- Leading key client decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value
- Delivering a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and deliverables and being able to drive additional and repeated engagements
- Understanding EY's service offerings and actively identify opportunities to improve client service
- You would act as a role model and support development of junior team members, coupled with the recruitment and training responsibilities
- Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work
As a (Senior) Manager IT your skills and qualifications ideally include:
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 5 (resp. 8) years of related work experience; or a master's degree and approximately 4 (resp. 7) years of related work experience; a degree in business, engineering, computer science or related field
- Related certification a plus
- Experience related to transactions (mergers, acquisitions or divestments), with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- A track record of successful project delivery in corporate businesses where you are responsible for managing project team members and vendors
- Have a broad range of IT experience including, infrastructure, applications, databases and networks
- Professional services / consulting experience within Transactions: ideally due diligence, carve-out or integrations experience; or deep understanding of one or more core aspects of a typical IT function
- Experience leading and managing in complex business environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; further languages are a plus
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make detailed assessments of technology, operations or manufacturing infrastructure to not only determine risks and opportunity areas, but also deliver solutions
- Ability to handle complex project requirements
- Ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- A dedication to teamwork
- This position requires willingness and ability to travel (up to 80%).
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Katja Hassler is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: SWI000IB. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.