A long-term contract position, as a Microsoft SharePoint Specialist, working on the daily operation of the various SharePoint environments and participate in projects within the Private Bank. Plus a modern office layout located in their Zurich offices, offering a competitive daily salary. (Remote work available).
- In-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 and Microsoft .NET frameworks.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Internet Information server and other Microsoft Technology (incl. Office).
- Experience in the implementation of Nintex workflows.
- Team-bound and resilient personality with good communicative skills
- Fluent English and German (both speaking and written)
Working on behalf of a Private Bank, we are in search for a Microsoft SharePoint Specialist to assist on the company's daily operations and work on internal projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure operation of the various SharePoint Environments.
- Renovating and Troubleshooting, Life Cycle Activities (Patch Management)
- processing of incident tickets.
- Advice from developers and users regarding the optimal use of SharePoint incl.. create appropriate documentation.
- Collaboration in Projects.
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Switzerland.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!