Peritus Investment Consultancy is an independent consultancy providing wealth guidance services for high net worth individuals and trusts. The firm’s continued expansion has resulted in the creation of a full time role of Manager Fund/Research Analyst. Role Description: To research and recommend Mutual Fund Managers across different asset classes.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of external fund managers.
- Conduct due diligence on external fund/investment managers and recommend new managers to the Investment Committee.
- Pro-active dialogue and regular meetings with approved managers our clients are invested in.
- Regular monitoring and reporting on managers.
- Reviews of client accounts.
- Research projects in topics such as asset allocation and different asset classes among others.
- Continuously seek to improve the firm’s investment and other processes.
- Willingness to get involved in operational tasks such as reporting, database management, preparing for client meetings and internal Investment Committee meetings.
- Meet with existing and prospective clients.
- Write research papers on various topics for publications provided to clients.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- University degree or relevant qualifications such as , e.g. CAIA, CFA, CIPM, CISI
- 3 - 5 years of experience in investment manager/fund analysis
- Knowledge of global investment managers
- Experience with Morningstar
- Exposure to a small team environment
- Willingness to travel
- Intellectually curious
- Willing and eager to learn
- Passionate about investing
- Positive attitude and an ability to handle setbacks
- Highly motivated
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently without constantly being monitored
Annual remuneration will comprise a fixed salary in line with the candidate’s qualifications, experience and professional expertise.
The company offices are located in Zurich.