.Net Developer / Entwickler
We are looking for C# / .Net Software Development Engineers who are passionate about their craft, thrive on challenges, and believe in success through collaboration Your challenges
As a C# / .Net Software Development Engineer, you design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions. With your technical expertise, you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables You are highly motivated and result driven, able to work as part of a team, constantly learning and enhancing your skills and you are open to feedback. You like being accountable and have a high sense of product ownership. If you are not waiting on tomorrow for the solution, but developing the solution for tomorrow, get in touch with us. Your skills
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Computer Science or related
- Excellent command of the C# / .Net programming language
- WPF, WCF, LINQ, REST
- One or more C# frameworks: VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WEBAPI, SignalR, NancyFX, Sass, Bootstrap
- Visual Basic, SharpDevelop, MonoDevelop, JetBrains, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Eclipse Testing: MSTest/Visual Studio, NUnit, xUnit.Net, Selenium Real-time systems and big data Profiling tools and debuggers
- Agile and/or scrum.
- Analytical and conceptual Good communication
- Fluent in French and/or English (oral and written), knowledge of German an advantage.
Do you think you have what it takes to face this challenge ? Don?t hesitate to contact me on +41 58 233 27 06 or apply directly on this advert.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch