You'll be working in the Swiss Regional Operation Center team based in Zurich. This team provides end-to-end support for the Next Generation Network covering planning, building and supporting the network tools for the Bank
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We're looking for someone to lead the Network Tools team in Switzerland.
Do you have experience with products such as Infoblox, SevOne, HPNA, etcs? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs and lead a team?
We're looking for a Tools Engineering Lead who can:
• Lead the team that supports the Network tool environment in Switzerland
• Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
• Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new network tools and services
• Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• Work with your peers to constantly optimize design and configure the network tools with a sharpened focus on protecting Swiss regulatory requirements
• Improvements to existing solutions, enhancing overall system stability, reducing operational risk and delivering automated solutions where applicable Your team
You'll be working in the Swiss Regional Operation Center team based in Zurich. This team provides end-to-end support for the Next Generation Network covering planning, building and supporting the network tools for the Bank. Your experience and skills
• 3+ years of proven experience working within high performing Network Operations/ Data Centre teams, ideally in the Financial Services industry.
• A degree qualification in computer technology and networking or equivalent
• Experience in the following areas:
o DNS, DHCP, Infoblox Global Hardware refreshments and Infoblox Device Deployments
o Worked with modern network tools that include SevOne, Smarts, HPNA, ClearPass, Cisco NSO, Splunk, NetScout and NetMRI
• Working knowledge of Scripting languages such as Perl / Python and Unix operation systems would be advantageous
• Understanding of automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, NSO)
• Minimum networking knowledge to JNCIA, CCNA/CCNP or above
• Knowledge of incident/problem/change management platforms i.e ServiceNow
• Review technical Infrastructure changes
• Train and Mentor staff and demonstrate a "Can-Do" attitude and suggest ways to improve the team performance and increase customer's satisfaction
• Develop documentation of technical support issues using the available tools is an essential element of the role and work closely with Service Managers and other team leads to provide effective operation support.
• The ability to work unsupervised in a fast paced, high pressure environment with good time-management, interpersonal and communication skills. About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join Us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.