O365 Cloud Messaging Specialist
As a successful candidate you will supplement and enhance the existing Messaging team in delivering O365 / Exchange Online cloud-based and Exchange on-premise services.
About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland. This is a contracting role until end of December 2020 initially based in Zurich.
- Supplement and enhance the existing Messaging team in delivering O365 / Exchange Online cloud-based and Exchange on-premise services
- Support existing on premise services
- You will contributing to cloud migration activities
- You will investigate new Messaging functionality that brings value to customers and plan, design and deploy it, plus provide ongoing support.
- Work with other teams to analyse and activate O365 and other application integrations into the Messaging service.
- You have 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in configuring, deploying and supporting O365 Exchange Online services, including Exchange hybrid models and Exchange migrations from on-premise servers to the cloud.
- Building, managing & supporting Exchange Microsoft Exchange 2013 & 2016 on-premise instances on Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Strong troubleshooting skills across all core and peripheral Messaging services (including the O365 product stack) on multiple service end-points such as mobile devices, desktops/laptops, virtual machines and web browsers
- Strong experience with hosted Email Security Services & supporting all security (including Advanced Threat Protection) to internal & external email flow
- Experience with O365 Message Encryption (OME) and other data security, including MS Data classification & protection and MS Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies.
- Knowledge of e-Discovery and archive solutions / requirements would be advantageous.
- Strong understanding of AD, Azure and domain federations (certifications desirable).
- Active Directory Group Policy Management knowledge & experience.
- Strong Windows PowerShell scripting skills and proven automation deployments.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft EDGE, SMTP routing and mail relays.
- Experience with application integration and support directly into Exchange or through Outlook client add-ins.
- Experience with Exchange Web Services & REST API would be useful, but not required
- Knowledge of Juriba Dashworks will also be advantageous.
- Official certifications for Exchange and Office 365 are desirable with Windows Server certifications beneficial
What's on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International and multi-cultural working environment
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or on the swisslinx website. For further information, do not hesitate to contact Katia Kosa via the swisslinx website or +41 (0)58 268 10 40.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA