- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Leonteq Securities AG
- 06 Jul 18
BECOME A PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
ORACLE DATABASE DEVELOPER
Locations for this position: Zurich, Frankfurt or Amsterdam.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the design and development of Data Warehouse based on Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition
- Design and develop robust, scalable solutions for data movement, reporting and BI
- Write efficient, reliable and clean code, following the defined best-practices at Leonteq
- Work closely with business to understand requirements and business processes involved
- Refactor legacy solutions to improve their design and scalability in a fast-growing business
- 2+ years’ experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL (11g/12c)
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling techniques
- Experience in Data Vault modeling is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of advanced SQL concepts (parallel queries, partitioning, complex joins, analytical functions, hierarchical queries)
- Performance tuning skills - including using ASH, Real-Time SQL Monitoring
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to find creative solutions
- Ability to work independently and in a pro-active manner
- Experience in the financial or insurance industry is an asset
- Working knowledge of Git is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- You are solution-driven and keen to explore the world of investment banking and derivative financial products
- Knowledge of Oracle Application Express is a plus
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a
fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.