Partner Level - Banking / Insurance, Strategy Consultancy
- Market rate CHF
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Austin Werner
- 18 Sep 17
We are working for one of the most prestigious brands in Strategy. They are building a scalable team in Switzerland and need to add senior people with Zurich with Swiss market experience.
Role: Principle to Partner Level require
Sector: Banking / Insurance,
Industry: Strategy Consultancy
Location: Zurich, German/Deutsch Speakers
Salary: Market rates
A typical Partner or Principle level candidate has a mix or High-level consulting experience and Industry knowledge within their chosen areas. In this case, we are looking for experts in Banking or Insurance and are expected to know how these businesses operation from top to bottom.
Partner is a formal acknowledgement of personal merit and accomplishment. It also is an investment in the future development of our business. As a partner in a leading Strategy firm, you'll have considerable responsibilities:
- Develop lasting client relationships with the Banking & Insurance domain.
- Build business success stories within Banking or Insurance space.
- You will be a major contributor to the growth of the company, both internally and externally.
- Work with the top management of existing and potential clients
- Be accountable, along with your case team, for defining innovative strategies and achieving results
- Play fundamental roles in critical internal processes such as training, recruiting, coaching and corporate social responsibility.
Also, my client's partners are acknowledged as experts in at least one capability and one industry, i.e. Banking or Insurance. As such, you're likely to be invited to speak at conferences and to be contacted by the press to share, discuss and illustrate Bain's experiences and insights.