Recognising tomorrow's opportunities today. Yours and ours.
At Swiss Life Asset Managers you will contribute your own talent and expertise in a motivated and flexible working environment. You will take on a high degree of responsibility and master demanding challenges independently, with the scope to express yourself and in cooperation with professional teams.
Working at Swiss Life Asset Managers is a dynamic experience in a stable environment. Our employees make the difference. People count.
Flexible working models will enable you to reconcile your professional and personal ambitions.
Swiss Life Asset Managers is looking for you as Quantitative Portfolio Manager (f/m/d) for our Equity Team. You have a good understanding of quantitative investment processes, excellent programming skills, and a strong research profile in quantitative disciplines. You will fulfill a central function in developing and managing our strategies, as well as communicating to external clients.
Your Area of Responsibility:
- Management of our quantitative portfolios
- Maintainance and further development of our IT infrastructure (rebalancing interface, customized performance attribution tool, backtester)
- Maintainance and further development of our investment models
- Portfolio rebalancing and management of daily activities, such as handling cash-flows and FX
- Portfolio monitoring and performance analysis
- Clients’ presentations and support to the initiatives of our Sales department
- Active participation in the Equity Investment Committee
- Some years of experience as a portfolio manager or quantitative analyst OR limited or no experience but a strong quantitative profile (PhD in finance of other technical discipline) will also be considered
- Very strong programming skills in Python, Matlab, or other common programming languages. Ideally, some years of experience of developing IT infrastructures in quant investment teams
- Good understanding of quant investment processes portfolio construction, and performance attribution techniques
- Good Knowledge of ESG and sustainability-related topics
- Experience with Bloomberg is preferred. Knowledge of SimCorpDimension and BarraOne is a plus, but not essential
- Good presentation skills and ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a broader audience
- Fluent in English, German and/or French are a plus
We help our employees shape their professional development and their private life to their best advantage, throughout all phases of their life. Our attractive benefits play a part in this effort.
+41 43 547 69 07