Head of APAC and Independent Asset Managers
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking are currently working with a private bank looking to expand their coverage of the Polish and Central Eastern European markets.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing a personal portfolio of U/HNWI client relationships in Central Eastern Europe
- Advising clients on portfolio management, asset allocation, wealth structuring and other investments
- Developing the portfolio and prospecting new clients in key countries, including Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary and Baltic states (Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia)
- Travelling as necessary to meet clients and other relationships in network
- Role reports to Managing Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 6-10 years’ experience in a Private Banker or Relationship Manager position with coverage of the Central Eastern European markets
- Excellent knowledge of investment solutions across all asset classes and products (fixed income, equities, bonds, commodities)
- Strong track record of revenue generation (RoA) and asset acquisition (NNM)
- Fluency in Polish is a preference. Fluency in any other languages, such as Czech, would be a distinct advantage
- Based in Zurich or Geneva (Happy to relocate)
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.