- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 03 Apr 18
Private Equity - Financial Controller (m/f)
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Full time
In this key role as a Financial Controller the main focus will be to support the CFO in a wide range of tasks amongst areas like: reporting, accounting, tax, compliance and ad-hoc projects.
Our client is an independent private investment company with assets of US$65bn managed or advised in Europe, North America and Asia.
Our client is looking for a Financial Controller. The candidate will mainly support the local CFO in:
- Managing the company's accounting with the support of an external provider
- Ensuring monthly, quarterly & annual reportings to various group entities
- Managing tax aspects, including VAT and Stamp Duty
- Liaising with other group entities for cash planning/budgeting
- Handling corporate/legal & specific compliance aspects
- Ad hoc work Finance & Operations projects
- General management of Company's Operations
- Higher degree in business administration & accounting (an additional legal/compliance education or experience is a plus).
- Have at least 3-7 years relevant professional experience, ideally in an international audit/accounting firm
- Be able to deal with a broad spectrum of responsibilities
- Have an analytical and precise personality
- Be fluent in German and English (a good knowledge of French is a plus)
- Be able to work autonomously and in a small team
Very competitive package.