Process Excellence Agent - Robotics Process Automation (4920)
The ideal candidate will work in a PEX team, which as a competence center is responsible for the development and optimization of (re-)design and optimization processes.
- 3+ years IT project management experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Process Optimization, Continuous Improvement, Robotics Process Automation, RPA tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Cicero OpenSpan), Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management (BPM), Agile
- Good understanding of operational processes in the financial services industry
- Strong analytical, communication and facilitation skills
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge and skills are a plus
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Assess current conditions from 5 different angles (Voice of the Customer, Process Efficiency, Metrics & Results, Mindsets & Behaviors and Organization & Skills)
- Optimize processes and introduce new ways of working with a focus on Continuous Improvement
- Deliver PEX initiatives which include optimization projects and Target Operating Model design
- Collaborate with Digital PEX engagement leads and solution design specialists in identifying automation solution
- Coach client teams on tools and methods and help line managers with the consistent implementation
Are you ready for a new challenge and available immediately in Zurich and also able to travel at least 25%? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word on firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please contact us: +41 44 485 44 99.