- Zurich, Switzerland
- Contract, Full time
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
On behalf of our client, an innovative IT company in Zurich specialising in quantitative services, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated Python Developer for a contract position of 6 months with a possible extension.
• Design, develop and deliver software components and services (ie. Risk Engine and Portfolio Optimizer)
• Provide innovative technological solutions in a fast and dynamic environment
• Minimum 4+ years of experience as a software developer (Java or Python)
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or Quant Finance
• Experience with programing languages: Java, Python and Matlab
• Knowledge of datastores: SQL and NoSQL
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD) technologies (AWS, Google Cloud, Jenkins, Docker, BDD, Cucumber)
• Fluent written and spoken German
Are you a Python Developer looking for a highly-responsible role within an international environment? Then we look forward to receiving a copy of your CV.