Qualified Financial Accountant / Entity Controller 80-100%
Are you great with numbers? Are you passionate about accounting analysis and topics? We're looking for someone like that who will join the financial controlling team of two big entities in Switzerland and help us to:
- review the financial information of the entities
- review individual special transactions and accounting topics for correct reporting and presentation in line with IFRS, Swiss GAAP and other internal and external reporting requirements
- prepare financial statements of the entities and other financial reports
- maintain close relationship and business partnering with the teams producing the accounting information
- be in contact with CFO, Group Treasury, Group Accounting, Group Tax, Operations and other key areas of the bank to understand and document the accounting of specific, complex transactions also across entities
- answer ad-hoc request from senior management
- in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the function
Your team :
You'll be working in the Regional Controlling team in Switzerland, a team of accounting experts ensuring that the financial information reported internally and externally by the entities adheres to relevant accounting standards (IFRS, Basel III und FINMA regulatory requirements, Swiss GAAP) and internal accounting policies.
Your experience and skills :
- University degree in Accounting / Finance
- Swiss CPA or equivalent
- Several years of experience in accounting preferably with an audit or a financial services company
- Profound understanding of IFRS and knowledge of Swiss GAAP requirements
- Strong analytical skills as well as excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Willingness and ability to bring technical requirements and operational reporting needs in an efficient manner together
- a team player working constructively within our team and across teams
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), SAP (BW) and ledger based reporting tools
- fluent in English and German
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.