See job description for details
- The Quantitative Strategies (QS) Group at Credit Suisse is a modeling, analytics and trading risk group, whose responsibility is to work as an integrated part of the trading team to develop and deliver: pricing models; risk analytics; trader tools for risk management, hedging, and relative value; management tools and techniques to optimize trading decisions across Global Markets' portfolio risks and capital. The group is organized along business divisions and sits with the trading groups. We are looking for a modeler to work within the cross-asset QS Zurich team
- Responsibility to develop models and provide quantitative support of the trading operations with a strong focus on interest rates
- The possibility to cover multiple asset classes across Equity and Fixed Income
- Prototyping, development and implementation of sophisticated models for pricing and risk management of the bank derivatives and securities portfolio
- You will be part of a highly skilled, dynamic and motivated team in a global environment
- Close collaboration with a broad range of internal and external partners around the world on high profile projects for the bank offering opportunity of professional growth
- Master or PhD degree in quantitative Finance/Economics/Econometrics or another quantitative field (e.g. physics, mathematics, engineering, computer science) ideally with some prior knowledge in finance
- Prior experience in derivatives modelling in at least one major asset class as well as strong quantitative and statistical modelling skills!
- Strong programming skills, preferably C/C++ and F# with Exposure to and knowledge of financial markets
- Are you able to work both independently and as part of a team while possessing excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills?
- Proficiency in English; any other language would be a Plus
Mr. M. Payer (HLOF 44) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.