Regulatory Policy Expert
Do you have an excellent understanding of prudential capital adequacy requirements? Do you know how to interpret such rules, translate them into policies and apply them to specific transactions? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
- support the capital adequacy policy setting for the Group
- provide interpretative support to internal stakeholders
- contribute to the interaction with auditors and regulators and provide technical feedback to regulatory consultations
You will be working within the regulatory policy team based in Zurich. We are focused on maintaining an efficient and effective Group regulatory policy framework covering capital adequacy and liquidity requirements as well as Swiss GAAP. We make sure that the prudential standards requirements of FINMA are reflected in our regulatory policies and work closely with the reporting teams to support their implementation.
Your experience and skills:
- good knowledge and experience of BCBS and ideally also FINMA capital adequacy requirements
- strong analytical skills
- a good understanding of financial instruments and banking products
- regulatory reporting experience within the financial services industry is helpful but not essential
- a qualified accountant
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- a good collaborator
- fluent in English, good comprehension of German is ideal but not essential
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.