Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5000 talented people worldwide, operating in 32 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 400 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
The Wealth Management Finance, Operations and IT unit in Zurich provides accounting, securities administration, cash operations and IT services to the Group's Wealth Management area. For our international Finance Team in Zurich we are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Specialist
- Production of dedicated solo and consolidated regulatory returns for banks located in Switzerland, United Kingdom, Guernsey and Singapore, with a special focus on Swiss banks.
- Maintain MS Access Applications linked to our data warehouse to meet regulatory and financial reporting requirements
- Field and respond to internal enquiries and ad hoc information requests related to regulatory reporting
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with stakeholders at the individual entity as well as at Group level
- Ensure the quality and the integrity of the data
- Critically review and question existing processes to identify improvements
- Back up and substitute other team members
- Degree in Finance / Banking or Accounting
- Work experience in the finance industry (Bank, Asset Management or Insurance)
- FINMA regulation hands on experience required
- Strong analytical skills
- MS Access knowledge
- Hands on experience in VBA programming, T-SQL is a plus
- Responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Client and result orientated with focus on timely and accurate delivery
- Ability to work well in an international team environment to achieve common goals
- Fluent in English and German
a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The office is located only 10 minutes from Zurich Hardbrücke station. Please apply online with your complete application. Only direct applications will be considered.
Schroder & Co Bank AG
Pfingstweidstrasse 60, CH-8005 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11