See job description for details
- The opportunity for you to act as a Reliability Engineer, in an empowered team, which plays a key part in growing the stability and resilience of our application landscape.
- You act as 2nd line IT Support Specialist by analyzing incidents and providing general and technical expertise by investigating, diagnosing and applying workarounds and standard solutions to incidents.
- By assessing all available incident details you are getting the relevant understanding of the incident and collect further information from end-users/customers if necessary.
- You are closely collaborating with 1st line support to clarify questions about the content of the incident record or the classification or because of what the incident could have been triggered by.
- You document workarounds / solutions and make sure this is kept up to date.
- You are responsible for escalating incidents to 3rd level of support if no workaround or solution can be found.
- A university degree or equivalent education in the area of information technology or at least 3-5 years of experience in IT Support or Development.
- Software management / administration certification (e.g. IT Process Management (IT Infrastructure Library ITIL a plus).
- You are well versed in the DevOps principles and know how to apply them.
- You have worked within Java development, which adhere to clean code principles.
- You have a deep understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- You enjoy collaborating with your colleagues and are happy to work with teams both off- and onshore.
- You are a dedicated colleague, with a high customer orientation and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- You have proven to work independently and vigorously towards your goals
- Fluency in English, German is an advantage.
Ms. K. Mauersberger would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.