Requirements Engineer Investment Reporting
- In this rare and meaningful role you will have an interesting position as a Requirements Engineer and Testing Engineer in a very agile and demanding environment.
- The iSIR (intuitive Investment Reporting) product is a newly launched, strategic product for investment reporting that has a high visibility and offers a wide range of new benefits for the Relation Manager and the client. With this reporting product, it is possible to generate any report on the fly, seeing directly the result on the screen before the PDF is produced.
- We are working in a JAVA enterprise environment that is fed directly from the mainframe system via web services.
- Our team is also developing the GUI, so that the requirements engineering tasks are quite widely spread from backend to frontend and non-functional requisitions.
- Additionally you are part of the testing team and support the development investment reporting further by bringing in your new ideas and discussing those with business owners who are always looking for good ideas to be realized.
- Through a close collaboration you get the opportunity to build up a broad network with business owners and software engineers
- As a member of our diverse, dynamic and forward-thinking team you will additionally have the opportunity to support the testing phase by giving input, review test strategy and test cases and execute test cases
- You offer a University degree or similar education preferably in business information technology or information management, ideally with a completed further qualification in Requirements Engineering
- You have a proven experience in reporting area of banking as a Requirements Engineer and are passionate about working in close collaboration with business representatives of different levels.
- You are very talented in negotiations and have good know-how in defining reporting product requirements and experience in launching new products
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in Requirements Engineering within a financial institution; experience with Mainframe and Java is a plus
- Further you have a solid understanding and a successful track record of software testing against the requirements
- Knowledge of testing tools (HP Quality Center) and projects tools (JIRA) are an asset
- With your dedicated and committed appearance you easily build up and maintain a strong and successful relationship with your stakeholders
- Beside an open and team oriented attitude you show flexibility, initiative and a high sense of responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English are required
Ms. K. Steiger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.