Risk Advisory - Technology & Digital Risk, Assistant Manager/Manager - Zurich
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors. Is Risk Advisory your passion? Then we are the right company for you.
In Risk Advisory we work closely with our clients to identify risks and opportunities, build mitigation or contingency plans and develop future strategies that directly impact their daily operations, ultimately leveraging risk to their advantage. As a member of Risk Advisory, you will be exposed to a mixture of short and longer-term client engagements. The variation between projects and solutions provides great opportunities to expand your network.
Integrated within our wider Strategic & Operational Risk Team, our technology risk specialists help clients understand their technology risk profile, implement effective mitigation and control strategies, advise on how to manage the risks of the next wave of technology innovation, and deliver assurance over their operating environment and vendors.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme. What you can expect from us
Based in Zurich, we are looking for an Assistant Manager/Manager with solid experience in providing governance, risk, compliance and assurance solutions (GRC) to client needs. In this role you will:
- Lead a range of technology risk engagements (including IRM/GRC implementations) as a project lead across all industries providing Risk Advisory/Consulting services to Top Tier clients
- In-depth understanding and ability to discuss core business processes within Risk Management to design solutions in platforms
- Work with senior client stakeholders to help them better manage their risks through pragmatic and fit for purpose solutions
- Building and developing long term relationships with stakeholders across our client organisations
- Lead teams to achieve successful engagement outcomes for the client and our business, including managing engagement risk, quality and finances
- Contribute to the development of our people through on-the-job coaching and structured training
- Support new revenue streams through identification and qualification of opportunities in the market, and contributing to business development activities
- Contribute to Deloitte's thought leadership in Technology & Digital Risk
- Contribute to streamlining and innovating our technology risk service offerings
We are seeking an individual who will be dedicated to assisting Deloitte achieve its vision to be the most inspiring firm to work with. You will have a theoretical as well as practical background in technology risk and technology assurance. In particular, you will have:
Any questions? Get in touch.
- Strong technical and project management skills. Professional services experience is preferable
- Strong focus and experience in Risk Management processes and Compliance topics, Risk identification, Control Framework design and implementation, Risk Mitigation
- Integrated Risk Management (GRC) experience (such as OpenPages, MetricStream, ServiceNow or RSA Archer) or risk related reporting implementations in standard BI solutions (such as Cognos, PowerBI, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- Ability to independently design an integrated risk management (GRC) strategies and solutions from scratch, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements
- A strong desire to mentor and develop people from diverse backgrounds and skillsets
- Confidence in engaging senior business stakeholders, including technology leaders
- A focus on delivering programs of work which exceed your stakeholders' expectations - including reports, proposals, and presentations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal by clicking on the apply button .
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Hodge at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.