Risk & Crisis Manager
For our Swiss based clients, Swisslinx is looking for several skilled and motivated Risk and Crisis Managers to join their teams. Our clients are renowned players within Financial Services that operate on an international scale.
- Evaluate current procedures, practices, and precedents for accomplishing activities and functions relative to risk and crisis management
- Conduct risk assessment, risk mitigation and provide recommendations to various decision-makers
- Manage the end-to-end process for crisis invocation at Group level
- Ensure all entities have an effective crisis management plan in place
- Support in the construction and delivery of risk and crisis management training and awareness
- Relevant education within Finance, Economics or Management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Financial Services
- Experience within risk and/or crisis management is a must
- Solid analytical skills paired with excellent communication skills and ability to implement strategies
- Fluent English and German required, with a valid Swiss passport or work permit
If you like working in an international environment and interested in a new exciting challenge - This is the opportunity for you.
We look forward to receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA