- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Leonteq Securities AG
- 06 Jul 18
BECOME A PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
SENIOR FRONT TO BACK BUSINESS ANALYST
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project pre-analysis and breakdown into functional streams
- Requirements gathering
- Business specifications drafting
- Technical specifications drafting
- Coordination of execution work with development teams
- Test case preparation
- Active participation with release and test management teams in project or new features test campaigns
- Project reporting
- Analytical and logical mind-set
- Writing skills i.e. ability to describe complex problems in a simple manner
- Seasoned communication skills
- Practical knowledge of Excel/VBA and SQL or any other programming language
- Convert business problems into IT solutions
- Degree in: engineering, finance, economics or IT domains preferred
- Working experience: 5-15 years in financial software / banking industry, management experience is a plus. Experiences in Regulatory projects is appreciated.
- Persistence, ability to maintain continuity on project’s momentum
- Self-starter, autonomous and pro-active team-member
- Forward thinker, a desire to learn and innovate
- Fluent in English. Knowledge in German and/or French is a plus
Join a dynamic team responsible of managing strategic Business - IT projects at LEONTEQ. Work across multiple systems across the value chain in cross functional product teams on Front Office and Back Office topics. This includes: understanding pricing, structured products, booking, process optimisation, software design principles, writing specifications, testing and collaborating on a daily basis with Business and IT stakeholders. In addition depending on the candidate’s experience management responsibilities of a 2 to 5 junior BAs might be required.
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a
fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.