- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Leonteq Securities AG
- 06 Jul 18
BECOME A PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of business projects, taking responsibility for all stages and facets of the project lifecycle
- Contribute to and support the requirement gathering, business process engineering and specification process in close collaboration with business and IT
- Facilitate internal cross-functional collaboration between i.e. Sales, Operations, Risk and IT
- Communicate, collaborate and coordinate with external stakeholder and clients
- Coordinate change & release management processes within projects including test-planning and execution
- More than 4 years of Business Project Management experience
- IT affinity, able to understand implications of changes on an IT landscape, and being able to understand the translation of business problems into IT solutions
- Investment-Banking and products know-how ideally with an understanding of the respective value-chains/ processes
- You are flexible, communicative yet persistent and vigilant in challenging the status-quo, able to maintain structures
- As self-starter and proactive team-member, you have a steep learning curve
- Coming up with innovative solutions rooted in your ability to dive into the details of the right problems is your forte
- Fluent in English, with fluency in German being a considerable asset
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a
fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.