- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Leonteq Securities AG
- 09 Nov 17
BECOME A PART OF OUR YOUNG AND DYNAMIC TEAM
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
SENIOR SCALA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, implement and maintain key business applications and services on our highly-specialized investment product managements platform
- Communicate with end-users to provide concrete and robust technology solutions to our clients, partners and users
- Participate pro-actively in general Platform Architecture discussions and help draft the Technology Roadmap
- As part of the Back-Office Software Engineering team you will specifically contribute to the Operations area managing the daily issuance and lifecycle of all the structured products sold on the Leonteq platform alongside payments, settlements, confirmations and reconciliations activities
- professional software engineer with at least 7 years of experience
- professional experience of Functional Programming, preferably in Scala
- professional experience of SQL and RDBMS, preferably Oracle
- you have a profound interest for technology and strive to deliver quality and robustness
- you enjoy collaborating with clients and colleagues
- you are solution-driven and keen to explore the world of investment banking and derivative financial products
- you like to mentor less experienced engineers, share your knowledge and assist your colleagues
- good spoken and written English communication skills
- experience of building Desktop applications with the Swing framework
- experience of designing and building distributed systems in a (micro)-service oriented architecture
- you value Agile practices and have experience with SCRUM
- finance and banking experience, ideally in Back-Office for Derivatives
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a
fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on “Apply” to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.