Sales Director Digital Operations BPO- (D/F/M)
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an ambitious spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Cognizant's delivery model infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions, and business results. Be one of our change-makers and join the success story: we are looking for a Sales Director Digital Operations BPO- (D/F/M)
Location: Switzerland The Opportunity
Our business provides vertically-aligned solutions that leverage our deep industry knowledge, robust technology capabilities, enterprise analytics offerings, and global consulting expertise. We offer transformational end-to-end services to support innovation, growth and operational efficiencies to provide tangible business value.
We help to improve business agility by integrating state-of-the-art process and technology with industry-specific solutions and back-office work such as finance and accounting. With nearly 70,000 associates - and market-leading growth - we are a growing force in the market, having grown nearly 5X in the last few years.
Delivery for Digital Operations in the region is managed through centres in Ireland, the Baltics (Lithuania), Eastern Europe (Poland and Hungary) and Southern Europe (Spain, Portugal). Your Key Result Areas
Your Leadership skills
- Developing the regional strategy, business plan and setting the direction.
- Continuing to build on existing strategy of industry vertical focused Digital Operations and select horizontals and intrinsic use of Digital, Technology, Analytics, and Automation
- Achievement of growth and profitability targets within the relevant region
- Building trusted advisor relationships with business executives on C-Level
- Continuing to build a strong leadership team, especially for business development and account management
- Serve as executive sponsor on marquee accounts and assist the sales organization in closing transformational Digital Operations engagements, within the relevant market.
- Build strong internal relationships with Commercial and Delivery
- Proven ability to assemble, develop, inspire, motivate and retain top talent
- Demonstrated track-record of developing and maintaining a transparent and effective relationship with fellow executive team members
- An excellent listener, who is tough-minded with a strong sense of partnership
- Thoughtful executive who is both collaborative and collegial in his/her approach
- Ethical and low-ego; engenders confidence and trust, while also garnering respect and credibility
What you can expect
- Demonstrated track record of successful leadership within a meaningfully-sized business process services organization during periods of business growth and transformation.
- Relevant general management experience, ideally having overseen a P&L in the DACH region and been responsible for growth, strategy, offering development and delivery.
- Significant operational understanding or domain expertise of an industry vertical or deep horizontal expertise in Shared Services/ F&A
- Capacity to articulate/outline/implement a strategic plan for the achievement of business objectives.
- Skillful in communicating with and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Speaking fluently in German and English
- An organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- An environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Our strength is to build on our ability to work together. Our many backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true collaboration. About Cognizant
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.