Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Capital Markets organisation within FIS has a dedicated Account Management team across our primary business lines;
The Account Management team is tasked with the following key responsibilities:
- Grow revenue through the identification of add-on and up-sale opportunities within existing client base and retain revenue though the successful execution of signature-based renewals.
- Strengthen the client engagement maintaining regular contact with existing clients, building a trusted relationship and valued partnership.
- Enhance the client experience championing the client’s needs and acting as a point of escalation.
What you will be doing
- Maintaining regular engagement with existing clients within your individual book of business building trusted relationships and partnerships.
- Responsible for the renewal of client contracts and protecting forecasted revenue.
- Identifying of additional upsell and cross sell leads collaborating with the relevant sales executive.
- Ensure clients have a good understanding of the products and/or services FIS is offering and determine present and future needs.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders acting as the client’s advocate.
- Excellent understanding of your client’s business and needs.
- Acting as a point of escalation to resolve outstanding issues and assist in timely delivery of the service.
What you bring:
- Swiss German: native speaker level
- A demonstrable track record of client relationship management.
- Good understanding of Capital Markets Solutions and Financial Markets knowledge.
- Background in Sales, Account management, presales or professional services is preferred.
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and influencing skills.[OM2]
- Ability to balance client demands with internal constraints to maximize client satisfaction and engagement with FIS.
- Confidently able to build both internal and external relationships up to C-level.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) language skills.
- This position will require extensive travel in Europe.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential.
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset.