Senior Analyst IFRS 17 Project 80-100%, temporary
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 17 Oct 18
As a Senior Analyst IFRS 17 your main responsibilities will involve:
- Analysing and reviewing of technical requirements for IFRS 17
- Analysing and designing implementation of project deliverables for IFRS 17
- Support testing of IFRS17 requirements implemented in the new local feeder system
- Contributing to the design and execution of appropriate reconciliation tests of the system solutions
- Analysing and documenting test results in regards to technical requirements and provide solutions fix
- Providing assurance of the completion of key deliverables on the IFRS 17 project, as assigned by the head of FAR ZGEBS
- Documentation for future financial processes
As a Senior Analyst IFRS 17 your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- University degree in economics
- Qualified accountant/analyst
- 5-10 years of experience in a practical financial accounting/analyst position, preferably in the insurance industry, or alternatively in banking or external audit
- Previous working experience with IFRS is a plus
- Very precise and thorough working style
- Good technical knowledge of SAP systems
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is required
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and able to communicate outcomes to a wide audience
- Ability to understand business requirements
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.