See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Group Disclosures F1 ("GD F1") is a multi-year reporting initiative that commenced in January 2017. The project is part of the Core Finance Systems ("CFS") program which has been setup to address pain points that have been identified in the Group Finance process flow from the General Ledger through to the Core Consolidation module. The group finance reporting results store delivered by GD F1 will have to answer to the increasing demand for transparency and accountability by Regulators and Shareholders, reduce the risk of data inconsistencies caused by disparate data repositories and increase the agility to respond to new/future regulations/requirements.
The "GD F1" project is intended to build a target financial reporting results store that is able to provide an adequate level of performance and efficiency for integrated reporting and analytical capabilities to support Group Reporting and Disclosures. In particular:
- Be able to produce the data for disclosure reports and make them available on the Finance Portal so that legacy applications can be decommissioned.
- Provide a foundation for future reporting requirements to be migrated on to the F1 application platform.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge change programs which comprises of Mandated Regulatory Changes, Transformational Program and Upgradation of current Infrastructure
- Very high learning curve to analyse and provide solutions in different regulatory reporting areas related to Balance Sheet, Off Balance Sheet, P&L, Trades, Non Trades and many other reporting requirements
- Continuously changing regulation allows the incumbent to be involved in projects which are dynamic and have new sets of data challenges to resolve
- Very good exposure to entire program and the possibility to work across levels with diverse groups
- You possess a university degree or higher in business, finance/accounting or IT
- You have min. 5 years of experience as a Senior Business Analyst in a Change organization having exposure and a good understanding of accounting, financial/regulatory requirements and worked extensively with users in these areas
- You have strong business analytical skills and logical reasoning, and ability to challenge the business on the status quo
- You have experience in a full cycle project implementation and have worked with onshore/offshore models
- You have a strong sense of ownership, and can deliver independently with minimal direct supervision
- You are a team player and can work collaboratively with and through others
- You are proactive, and demonstrate initiative to get things done
- Prior experience working with some / all of the following will be an advantage: Reporting tools (e.g., QLIK, Axiom), Analytical tools (e.g., OBIEE, Tableau), Big Data projects / technology, General Ledger systems, Financial Consolidation tools, ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) related projects
Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about teamwork? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team!
Mr. N.Scialom would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.