See job description for details
- A Senior Business Project Manager role focusing on meeting regulatory and strategic challenges on Swiss resolution planning for Credit Suisse Group.
- Being part of a complex regulatory program requiring to oversee end-to-end the design, development and implementation of processes and solutions.
- A role that is highly collaborating with stakeholders from various divisions and functions globally.
- Constant contact with senior leaders, giving you an opportunity to get key insights into the organization and providing an excellent platform to build a broad, cross-functional network within the bank.
- An interesting and challenging role located in Zurich within a highly motivated team and a dynamic working environment.
- You have an university degree (Master or equivalent) - in business, finance and/or legal is an asset
- You have at least 7 years of professional experience in the financial service industry, either working in a bank or in consultancy
- You have a proven track record in project management combined with excellent regulatory knowledge
- You have strong banking knowledge and specific knowledge in any of the following: Liquidity and capital requirements, products, trading and/or financial market infrastructure access
- You show excellent strategic and analytical thinking combined with result-orientation and pragmatic implementation capabilities
- You have a high attention to detail coupled with a top-down perspective
- You are a team player with strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- You are fluent in English - German language skills are an asset
Mr. T. Baumgartner would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.