Senior Collateral Manager
On behalf of a renowned global investment bank located in ZÃ¼rich, Swisslinx is looking for a skilled and motivated Senior Collateral Manager to join their Commodity Trade Finance department on a permanent basis.
- Participation in structuring of Commodity Trade Finance facilities with primary focus on collateral structure
- Detailed analysis and assessment of trade flows, commodities, counterparties involved, etc
- Assessment and approval of commodity trade finance transactions
- Coaching junior employees
- 10+ years prior work experience in a commodity trade finance in a leading commercial bank
- Deep understanding of all aspects the commodity trade business and respective financing instruments
- Practical knowledge of energy-, metals and mining- and agricultural commodities and working with commodities in different jurisdictions
- Solid understanding of the logistics of commodity trading, documentary business, hedging instruments, markets & exchanges
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English. Russian an advantage
So if you like working in a fast paced international environment and interested in a new challenge - This is the opportunity for you.
We look forward to receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA