See job description for details
- An exciting and meaningful role as Senior Compliance Officer and Team Lead within the Central Control Unit (CCU) of Compliance Operations (SUB and IWM CCO division) in Zurich covering Emerging Europe/Real Asset Lending/Market Area Greece, Cyprus/PB APAC CH/Premium Clients
- Responsibility for the Lifecycle team performing holistic Client Due Diligence reviews periodically or event based triggered: the team contributes to the evaluation of KYC (Know-Your-Client) accuracy, completeness and plausibility for client relationships from low- to very high-risk jurisdictions globally and all kind of client types
- You represent the team in meetings, have the opportunity to participate in projects and process engineering initiatives
- This is the opportunity to enable continued process improvement and business activity in a controlled and compliance oriented manner
- You provide advice on Compliance topics to Client Facing Employees whilst regularly collaborating with internal control functions (e.g. First Line of Defence Support, other Compliance functions)
- This is your chance to create a bank-wide network by collaborating closely with various partners across divisions
- Be part of an open-minded management team with a strong team spirit that acts in a versatile and dynamic working environment; join our dynamic team now!
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and would describe yourself as an empathetic and positive personality with a solution oriented ability and can-do attitude? Are you an open-minded person, passionate about succeeding and working in a fast-paced environment? Then you would be the perfect fit for our team!
- Bank apprenticeship or a college/university degree in an area related to Economics, Risk Management, Business Administration or an equivalent education
- 4-6 years of working experience in Compliance, Audit, Business Risk Management or within a Private Banking front unit within the financial industry
- 1-2 years of Management and Team Lead experience as well as a strong leadership culture and to enable a team's success
- Knowledge in the concerned areas KYC and transaction monitoring as well as dedicated interest towards Compliance and Risk topics
- Good and efficient communication skills to collaborate effectively and to build up professional relationships
- We are looking for a dedicated problem solver who likes to balance multiple challenging priorities and assignments and who shows a high level of flexibility
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are a requirement; good language skills in any business specific language (Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Chinese, French or German) would be an advantage
Ms. S. Eugster would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.