See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and meaningful role within our Chief Compliance & Regulatory Officer (CCRO) function
- Responsibility for the execution of the Suitability & Appropriateness monitoring, testing advisory activities
- In this role you document your investigations and the results accordingly and escalate potential findings
- You can bring in your knowledge in bank-wide projects and initiatives
- You support your Line Manager with the preparation of senior management reporting and presentations
- Through frequent interactions with other stakeholders you have the chance to build a strong and sustainable network across the bank
- Together with other control functions your skills will be effectively used to continually improve our control environment
- Be part of a forward-thinking team whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities; join our dynamic team now!
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and would describe yourself as an empathetic and positive personality with a solution oriented ability, flexible and well organized? Are you a dedicated person, passionate about team work and working in a fast-paced environment? Then you would be the perfect fit for our team!
- A bachelor degree in an area related to Business Administration, Finance, Law or similar
- 3 - 5 years of working experience preferably within the field of compliance, risk control or Audit within the financial industry
- Knowledge in the area of S&A (e.g. MiFID, FIDLEG) would be a plus
- A sense for regulatory matters and high ethical and control standards as well as an understanding of risk control techniques
- High sense of responsibility and independent working practice, showing initiative and high level of reliability
- Good English and German skills are required, any additional language skills would be an advantage
Ms. G. Wiendlocha would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.