Senior Consultant for our Cybersecurity Advisory Services team / EMEIA Financial Services
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on ourEY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
We are looking for a Senior Consultant for our Cybersecurity Advisory Services team / EMEIA Financial Services
Tasks that you promote
- You will gain insights into cutting-edge IT environments and into our global methodology. Your focus will be on Cybersecurity testing and advisory services, information security and risk assessments of processes, applications, systems and IT infrastructures in banks and insurance companies. In addition, you will also perform IT Risk Assurance activities to examine IT systems in terms of internal control along with risk and compliance management.
- As a member of interdisciplinary specialist teams, you will support our clients with assessing and improving the effectiveness and quality of their Cybersecurity in advisory projects. You will work on projects focusing on Cybersecurity Transformation, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Data Protection & Privacy, Cyber Threat Management, Cyber Program Management and Managed Cybersecurity Services.
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Information Technology, in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science) with touch points to Cybersecurity topics or equivalent education; relevant industry certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, etc.) is an asset.
- Sound organizational and technical knowledge in the area of Cybersecurity incl. experience with relevant security standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001:2013, NIST Cybersecurity Framework etc.) as well as relevant professional experience (at least 2 - 3 years) in Cybersecurity, information security and technical IT security assessments.
- A passion for advisory and Cybersecurity topics as well as in-depth technical understanding from your education or other areas are essential; previous experience in financial services is an asset.
- Qualities guaranteed to boost your career at EY: team-working skills, determination, commitment, a strong presence, an independent working style and a quick grasp. As we are an international organization, a strong command of written and spoken English and German is essential.
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Katja Hassler is looking forward to receiving your application
Take the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0018G. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.