See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A challenging and diverse position as Senior Financial Controller within our International Wealth Management Finance department in Zurich!
- The chance to provide solutions to challenges faced by demanding and experienced internal partners and to be a trusted finance business partner
- The opportunity to thrive in an international working environment with a wide range of business activities in Switzerland and onshore
- Active involvement in business related projects and analytical deep dives and work on a sound mix between financial, analytic and project related topics
- Coverage of core financial topics (definition/support of the financial plan, reporting, forecasting, budgeting etc. along the full P/L as well as balance sheet) and contribute to the strategic roadmap of the Business Area
- The opportunity to lead special projects, analyse complex data and gather business insights and identify/implement improvement opportunities
- The responsibility to ensure accurate and reliable financial transparency and performance steering for Senior Management
- An excellent development platform with senior and top management visibility offering a broad range of further career opportunities!
- A bachelor's or master's degree from a university or university of applied sciences, preferably in the field of accounting and finance, business administration, economics, engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience of 3-5 years' in Banking, Finance and/or Controlling or an equivalent area
- A combination of strong analytical and project skills with an open, flexible and persuasive personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- An accurate, diligent and independent working style and you are committed to a professional, dedicated and positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office (in particular Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), experience in Essbase/Hyperion would be beneficial
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English and the ability to explain complex issues in a clear, concise and understandable manner
Ms. Schuhmann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.