See job description for details
As a specialized global asset manager, we take an entrepreneurial approach to sourcing opportunities. We offer targeted solutions across the equity, fixed income, multi-asset, real estate, infrastructure and alternative asset classes, covering a range of approaches and styles. We employ top investment talents focused on matching the interests and needs of investors to the fast-paced opportunities of tomorrow's markets.
- A challenging position within Global Real Estate, one of the largest European property fund managers with successful track record in global direct real estate investments. We offer comprehensive and tailor-made solutions and innovative products for institutional-, UHNWI- and retail clients.
- The opportunity to participate in the establishment of finance operations within new countries and to develop and optimize financial reporting from country units across the globe
- The possibility to develop and implement effective controlling instruments and KPIs and to participate in complex digitalization projects (also across departments)
- The challenge to lead a variety of international external service providers (accountants, tax advisors etc.) in various countries
- Close collaboration with and exposure to other key departments within CS Global Real Estate
- Key participation in real estate transactions
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. We are open to discuss flexible/ agile working.
Are you a dedicated and highly motivated individual who establishes effective relationships with key partners and can make things happen? Then, join us to develop our business and expand the frontier of modern Asset Management.
- You have a (university ) degree or equivalent, preferably in Finance, Economics or a related field ( CFA, CPA, CIIA or equivalent)
- More than 5 years of hands-on experience in an international environment which you have preferably gathered within a BIG 4 or a multinational company
- Solid accounting knowledge: international accounting standards; Swiss GAAP is seen as a benefit
- You feel confident in dealing with external counterparties and within a matrix organization
- Experience in working in a regulated environment
- Ability to work independently and set own priorities, take ownership of assigned tasks and integrate well into a team
- International real estate experience is regarded as a strong benefit
- Strong IT skills (MS-Office suite; ERPs; Reporting software)
- You are fluent in English and German, any other languages are a plus
Miss F. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.