Senior Credit Analyst
On behalf of a renowned global investment bank located in ZÃ¼rich, Swisslinx is looking for a skilled and motivated Senior Credit Analyst to join their Commodity Trade Finance department on a permanent basis.
- Establish and monitor an effective credit approval process by presenting the necessary information to the banks risk unit and following up on approved credit decisions
- Present the CTF relationship managers with an independent and comprehensive credit application package which clearly outlines proposed risks including structural, financial, country, operational and pricing risk
- Innovate solutions for sound credit decisions, and helping to facilitate internal and external communication
- Reporting directly to the Head of Credit and daily monitoring of credit exposure and key risk metrics in anticipation of potential exceptions and breaches
- Relevant education within Finance with an excess of 4 years' previous banking experience
- Experience within Commodity Trade Finance and Credit Risk is a must
- Solid analytical skills paired with excellent communication skills
- Fluent English and Russian required, German an Advantage
So if you like working in a fast paced international environment and interested in a new challenge - This is the opportunity for you.
We look forward to receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA