Senior Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Are you a great with numbers? Do you know how to take care of the details? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
- compile and analyze regulatory information for Finance and other business functions, with a focus on the regulatory exposures and risk weighted assets
- establish, develop and maintain sound controls and governance procedures around financial disclosures and regulatory filings
- interact with offshore personnel located in India with regards to the production of external reports and regulatory filings
- in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the function
- work on the implementation of a front to back pro forma reporting based on the finalized Basel III rules
- to meet tight deadlines, which will develop your time management skills
Your team :
You'll be working in the Capital Adequacy team in Group Accounting, Controlling and Policy, which is located in Zürich, London and Noida. We are responsible for preparation and analysis of capital adequacy information, which is currently one of the key measures of financial strength and stability in banking industry. This includes critical review of the UBS assets and the risk they carry, as well as calculation of certain capital ratios. In our team we also significantly contribute to external disclosures, such as the Capital Management section in the UBS Quarterly and Annual Reports.
Your experience and skills :
- a university degree in finance or economics, with a strong understanding of accounting principles
- experience in data analysis, financial reporting and reconciliation of financial data
- interest in financial industry (banking experience would be an asset)
- a keen interest in financial markets
- strong analytical skills
- a self-starter and proactive
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
- comfortable in working within tight schedules and deadlines
- an effective Team Player with a positive attitude and good communication skills
- fluent in English
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.