Senior Investment Professional, Leading Mid-Market PE Secondaries Fund, Zurich, Switzerland
Our client is an exciting, fast growing private equity secondaries firm, which is looking to expand its investment team in their office near Zurich.
The current team is of a high calibre and work on a broad variety of secondaries investments. Focusing mostly on the mid-market the firm has an excellent track-record in both traditional LP sales and more innovative GP-led deal strucutures. Oftentimes, these investments are directly sourced and more complex.
This is a great opportunity to join an impressive, growing platform in an important role. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take the lead on deal execution, coordinating stakeholders and managing junior team members as appropriate
- Preparation of investment memoranda and presenting to the investment committee
- Deal sourcing - taking responsibility for an area of the market and ensuring an excellent flow of opportunities for the team to evaluate. The successful candidate will have a strong existing network and the mindset necessary to find and build new relationships
- Contribution to the overall strategy of the business alongside other senior team members
- Vice President or Director level experience within a PE Secondaries fund, other relevant LP environment or Secondary advisory team.
- Candidates from a Direct Fund will be considered if they can demonstrate appropriate motivation to work in secondaries and a strong network within the LP space.
- Highly motivated, numerate, with strong analytical skills, a technical mindset, and excellent attention to detail
- Strategic thinking, outgoing and strong commercial judgement
- Fluent in English, additional languages are advantageous but not essential.