See job description for details
- You are looking for a meaningful role within IWM Compliance supporting Senior Managers and act as deputy for the assistant of the Head IWM Compliance- then this is your chance!
- Management of broad range of activities including:
- Handling of meeting schedules and calendar support
- Assist in travel arrangement and submit related expense claims
- Assist in coordination for department meetings /events / townhalls
- Support of workplace management and phone allocations, assist to collate presentations and other documents when required
- Being part of a highly motivated team that is acting in a dynamic and global environment
- Work with partners globally and across different functions
- Open to discussing flexible/agile working
- A positive attitude and independent work style; reliable, committed and a high level of confidentiality with the ability to build and maintain successful relationships with individuals at all levels
- Dedicated personality: ability to anticipate needs and impact of action in advance
- Great communications skills: clear and concise communication, ability to work with senior management including effective internal and external partner management
- Flexible, adaptable and high energy level to work effectively in a fast-paced environment; able to accept and incorporate direction and guidance into daily work
- Strong social skills, loves to collaborate with people and ability to be flexible and agile in a fast and dynamic environment
- Independently handle a wide variety of tasks in parallel with strong problem solving skills, and then follow up on these tasks
- Technically savvy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint as well as technical systems (travel / expense booking systems, VC, telephone conference, web casts, etc.)
- Very strong written and spoken English and German language skills is a requirement, other languages a plus
Mr. T. von Martini would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.