In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 260,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 260,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
In our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) we offer advice on all aspects within the transaction cycle and provide support on corporate decision-making. Together with our clients, we make well-founded, strategic decisions for businesses. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As a leading professional services firm, we are looking for talented professionals with the intellectual inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial spirit to help build a better working world. Your tasks will be:
- Scope a TS engagement using target/industry research and transaction experience, while considering areas for involvement of other service lines
- Gather, verify and analyse information, and formulate views, including views from a sector practice.
- Understand the key business drivers, co-developing our approach and agreeing value measurements with the client, providing value to the client through insights, factual conclusions and advice
- Project manage teams and work closely with all members as well as forming strong internal links within transaction diligence, the rest of transaction advisory services and other departments in EY both internally and internationally to form multi-disciplinary teams
- Lead a project team to plan, prepare and review deliverables in various forms including excel databooks, written reports, presentations and discussions with the client
- Manage risk and quality, including engagement economics and risk management exposure.
- Mentor junior team members and train on engagements.
- Understand the capabilities of the firm and look for opportunities to sell additional services to our clients.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Strong academic background and ACCA or equivalent qualification
- More than five years (5+) of diverse Transaction Diligence experience working on buy-side and sell-side engagements
- Demonstrate strong commercial/business acumen through direct Transaction Diligence experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German
- Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR001AB. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).