Senior .NET Developer
Senior .NET Developer Location: Zürich, Switzerland Type: permanent Remote work not possible Shift work : Monday - Fridays from 05:00 - 18:00 Domain: Banking
We are looking for a Senior .NET developer, the responsibilities include also application support and release management activities, working for SUB Fund Strategic Systems area. Responsibilities:
- As a Technical and Application Management Specialist for In-House and also Vendor Applications.
- Tasks in the areas of PROD application responsibility, incident and problem management as well as support.
- Cooperation with various interfaces, including business, application development, technical infrastructure.
- Very good technical skills in the area of Microsoft Technologies (C#, LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework, WCF, ASP.NET) and Oracle (data modelling, SQL) as well as experience with design patterns and OO Design
- Dedication to deliver high quality work within short timeframes and a high level of flexibility
- Several years of experience as software architect / engineer as well as technical project management
- Good Skills on Windows and Linux Servers different OS are in place
- Good skills of the applications BMC-Control-M, Moogsoft and Grafana
- Very good skills in-depth analyzes in the business process and technical clarifications.
Willingness to work in Shift mode Mon - Fri from 05:00 - 18:00 (42 hours per week)
To apply please send your CV to Noemi.Fenyvesi@cognizant.com