See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The global Basel III Measurement & Reporting team's mission is to measure, report and assist in handling the firm's Capital Ratios including Eligible Capital and Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) as well as the Firms Leverage Ratio. This small team is mandated to calculate RWA serving as a key component to measure the capital reserves in compliancy with the Basel III framework. Join a fast changing environment which will provide you with profound regulatory experiences and diverse career opportunities in the long run! We offer
You Offer You offer
- A fast paced role that includes the analysis of new regulatory, audit and internally raised requirements regarding their impact on the calculation methods. An additional focus is also on implementation of the sourcing and calculation changes with respect to risk weighted asset determination
- You will conduct and supervise testing efforts to ensure the accurate implementation of all raised change requests towards IT
- Close and regular collaboration with the reporting team, Financial Accounting, Regulatory Assurance Team, Credit Risk Analytics, Front Office representatives and internal and external auditors. Additionally, you will have regular contact with world-wide located branches and subsidiaries of Credit Suisse AG
- You will lead all aspects of the processes during month end closing and the analysis of monthly RWA figures in order to assess their accuracy and their completeness
- Responding to ad-hoc requests raised by the Regulators, Front Office, Audit and other partners and resolution of related raised issues
- Attendance in various working groups with the mandate to represent the RWA production team as subject matter expert and sign off provider
- Open to discussing flexible/ agile working
- Higher graduation, preferably in economics or accounting or equivalent
- Several years of professional experiences either in the financial industry or in related areas
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills combined with a track record in project work
- IT affinity
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong sense of team focus, ownership and independent work style
- Good command in German and English
Ms. S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.