Senior Wealth Planner for the CAS Region
Are you an expert on the legal and tax regulations in on Argentina, Peru and Chile? Are you able to convey your knowledge in a winning manner to our Client Advisors and clients alike?
If so then you might be the person we are seeking to:
- deliver wealth structuring strategies and solutions through the Client Advisors to clients of UBS Wealth Management in Switzerland
- pro-actively support our Client Advisors with new and existing client relationships by providing comprehensive wealth planning advice for our high net worth clients
- analyze the client's position from a holistic perspective, identify wealth planning opportunities and address them with bespoke solutions including trust, private label fund or other structures
- keep abreast of the legal, political, tax and economic developments in your dedicated markets and pro-actively share this knowledge
- prepare and deliver expert training to client advisors on legal and regulatory matters regarding the main countries of the CAS region
Your team :
You will be joining our multicultural Wealth Planning specialists spread across Geneva and Zürich. We are 3 legal and tax experts from the region and cover Latin American clients and prospects, acting as specialized support to client advisors in Switzerland and abroad. Our goal is to assist clients in finding compliant alternatives for their worldwide wealth, taking into account legal and tax implications in their country of residency and other relevant jurisdictions.
Your experience and skills :
- a degree in Finance or Law from a reputable institution
- 8-10 years' experience in Private Wealth Management within a bank or private practice (ideally including time in Chile or Argentina) and excellent knowledge of the relevant financial instruments
- a network of legal professionals in the region
- solid knowledge of the Latin American markets and availability to travel to the region
- good communication and organizational skills
- commercially minded with strong sales and relationship building skills
- pro-active and able to work independently
- fully proficient in Spanish, Portuguese and English
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.