See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting role within the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) division focused on Counterparty Credit Risk.
- You will be part of a newly established, diverse and international team Committed to work with data scientists where you will contribute to the practical applications of data mining, big data and machine learning concepts in the Banking industry.
- Responsibility to validate client relationships generated by the Single Client Identifier (SCI) algorithm and provide data assurance of the counterparty groupings that are used for Risk and Financial reports.
- Cooperate with multiple teams and departments across the Bank including relationship managers and credit officers.
- A unique platform to drive continuous improvements to the algorithm design, upstream data quality, independently investigate, analyze and remediate exceptions and data quality issues.
- Join a forward-thinking team with a strong team spirit in a versatile, dynamic, and flexible working environment
- A university degree with a specialization in Finance, Accounting, Law, Compliance or an equivalent education. In addition, you have completed a banking apprenticeship with further education in a relevant field.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Compliance, Audit, Risk or Control functions.
- Knowledge of client on-boarding processes, financial products and credit risk concepts will be beneficial.
- Fluent English skills are required.
- Results-oriented individual with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a flexible working environment
- You are comfortable at handling and analyzing large volumes of data in an efficient manner and are highly numerate and familiar with statistical tools like MS Excel, SQL, Python, R etc.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Openness to take up additional responsibilities and to become a respected know-how carrier in our team
Mr. Albinus would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.