See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An interesting position as Software Engineer in an agile team
- The opportunity to become a member of small team reinventing legacy RDBMS
- DWH Staging application to streamline delivery to our existing customers and expand into the Hadoop platform for new customers
- Many opportunities to challenge the status quo, bring in new ideas, think boldly and change the way we work
- A very large database environment working in a global, fast-paced community
- The chance to work with both IT and Business Stakeholders. Being part of a challenging and rewarding journey in a very agile and dynamic environment
- Our technology stack includes Tomcat, Hibernate, Oracle SQL, Jenkins, Artifactory, Jira, Confluence, Gradle, and Kerberos
- A degree in Computer Science is beneficial, but not mandatory
- Recent experience in developing and testing non-trivial applications in Java is required
- You have experience in ETL design and development using Informatica PowerCenter; having worked with a relational DB like Oracle PL/SQL
- Unix including shell scripting
- Agile application development techniques
- Batch scheduling using Control-M
- Fluent English language skills required
- Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about team work? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team.
Mr. R. Alaimia would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.