Software Engineer Identity & Access Management
In this challenging role you are part of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) team. As an IAM Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, development, operation & support of the SIX IAM solution and its associated processes. You will provide overall implementation and direction into the IAM and Privileged Access Management (PAM) functions across the organization, including access management, security and provisioning identity data.
As an IAM Engineer you will work closely with Security teams, service desk, systems engineering, audit, application developers and other administrators creating functional, scalable and secure IAM operations.
For the further development of this strategic focus topic, we are looking for a personality with a distinct delivery attitude. Main duties
- Operate and maintain the IAM solution (SailPoint IdentityIQ) and optimize existing processes
- Drive the further development of the IAM discipline from a fit-for-purpose and also organizational view
- Engage with business and IT stakeholders to understand IAM requirements for new solutions and identify improvement opportunities
- Take SIX's IAM discipline to the next level of maturity by contributing and participating directly to its strategic projects and initiatives
- Provide tier L2 / L3 support for incidents related to the IAM solution
- More than 5 years of practical experience in field of IAM area
- Deep understanding of IAM architecture patterns and authentication, authorization and access control concepts & protocols (e.g. RBAC, ABAC, PBAC, SCIM, OpenID Connect, OAuth2)
- Proven software development (Java) / system engineering capabilities (5+ years hands-on experience)
- Experience in working with agile development methodologies and tools with CI/CD capabilities
- Communicative and positive-thinking team player coupled with eagerness to learn and share his/her knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in spoken and written English and German
We only accept online direct applications.