Strategic Sourcing Manager - Workforce / Business Services (5579)
For a project at our client ‘s site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Strategic Sourcing Manager - Workforce / Business Services.
Fluency in German and English is a must have for this position.
- Significant experience of executing categories within indirect sourcing under Workforce and/or Business Services type engagements and contracts within a sourcing department
- Experience in Workforce and/or Business Services project structures, business case production and review, included but not limited to scoping, pricing models utilized, performance measurements including setting service standards
- Strong knowledge of SLAs and associated KPIs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to articulate complex ideas in concise, easy-to-understand business terms to senior executives are necessary for this position
- Very good relationship-management skills including influencing and collaboration skills with key internal business partner and external vendors
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze markets and gather intelligence on market conditions and supply/demand drivers
- Advanced MS Excel & PowerPoint skills & ability to easily learn other standard procurement and demand management tools
- Fluent in English and German
- As part of the Non-IT Sourcing Category Team within Sourcing & Vendor Management, drive supply-side initiatives / projects related to Workforce & Business Services as well as lead additional key initiatives that arise in the wider Non-IT Category area, with certain focusing on Switzerland
- Work collaboratively with internal business partners and key vendors to deliver high-quality and efficient sourcing services through: commercial-valued and risk-mitigated sourcing, analytical insights and market expertise, driving vendor innovation, and supporting select third-party agreements during the fulfilment phase
- Handling and executing a portfolio of sourcing projects related to Workforce Services (Health and Welfare, International Assignment Management, Recruitment and Training), as well as Business Services within the wider Marketing space (Advertising, Branding, Sponsorships, Events, Communication etc…)
- Demonstrating sourcing value/process to respective initiatives at senior levels within Sourcing Vendor Management and the wider organization
- Coordinate execution of successful Workforce & Business Services vendor contract negotiations
- Operate as a subject matter expert and internal consultant for Workforce & Business Services and become the first point of contact for the business partners with respect to your vendors and related sourcing activities
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly on email@example.com or contact our team on +41 44 485 44 99.