Summer Internship - Product strategy/Communication specialist (Strategy / Consulting / Project Management)
Credit Suisse is one of the world's leading asset managers, with particular expertise in investment banking and asset management. Founded in 1856, the bank has developed into a global player with over 45,000 employees in 50 countries. Continuous investment in our employees is a high priority for us. We therefore offer regular training and opportunities for networking and professional mobility. Join us in shaping the future of Credit Suisse!
Duration: 11 weeks
Description: This internship will offer you a deep insight into the world of banking and give you exposure to the vast different areas available helping you to discover the ideal fit for your future career
Start date: July 1, 2020
Academic Requirements: You are in advanced stages of your Master's studies or have recently graduated and plan to start your professional career within 12 months of completing Summer Internship Your Benefits:
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: An outstanding opportunity to learn and get accustomed with other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Summer Internship events: The chance to get to know each other at the introduction event where you will gain more information on the Summer Internship Program and you will meet your assigned Buddy. Other exclusive events will be organised for you to help build your network during your Internship
Buddy System: You will be assigned a Buddy who will help you to integrate into life at CS and will be your go to contact for any questions you have during your time with us
Career Prospects: An opportunity for a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies We offer:
- A challenging role within Investment Solutions & Products (IS&P) where you will support on the launch of innovative ESG solutions.
- The opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into project management and gain experience across the value chain of a financial product, from operational set up and investment process down to sales narrative.
- A variety of tasks where you will learn about the process behind developing ESG products and developing material to support products (white paper, micro-sites etc.)
- You are part of a team of 5 collaborating very closely with the impact advisory and finance department and multiple partners across the bank.
- We will jointly identify a key deliverable with the opportunity to independently work, while being coached by senior team members, and ability to present at the end of the assignment in front of a senior group.
- Join and build positive relationships and a strong professional network with a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities.
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics.