Summer Internship - Relationship Management / Client Advisory - Client Management and Front Support Services
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Duration:
11 weeks Description:
This internship will offer you a deep insight into the world of banking and give you exposure to the vast different areas available helping you to discover the ideal fit for your future career Start date:
July 1, 2020 Academic Requirements:
You are in advanced stages of your Master's studies or have recently graduated and plan to start your professional career within 12 months of completing Summer Internship Your Benefits: International working environment:
Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity Shadowing days:
Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge Summer Internship events:
You will have the chance to get to know each other at the introduction event where you will gain more information on the Summer Internship Program and you will meet your assigned Buddy. Other exclusive events will be organized for you to help build your network during your Internship Buddy System:
You will be assigned a Buddy who will help you to integrate into life at CS and will be your go to contact for any questions you have during your time with us Career Prospects:
You will have the opportunity for a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies We offer:
- You will take on a challenging role within the business area of Emerging Europe, focusing on high and ultra-high net worth clients domiciled in Israel, CEE and Ukraine.
- An in-depth insight into relationship management including the management of projects related to the business.
- You will join an upbeat and dynamic team of motivated and international individuals, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment.
- The chance to build positive relationships and a strong professional network
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- You support our client managers, relationship managers and support team with daily tasks and collaborate on projects
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of relationship, business risk and project management.