On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Swiss based experienced Splunk Specialist who is able to help develop, manage and administer the Security Splunk applications.
System Engineer - Splunk
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
- Analyze requirements and design technical solutions
- Create test plans based on requirements
- Work with architects, engineers, and business analysts to ensure proposed technical solutions are compatible within the environment
- Develop configuration code and scripts as necessary for integration with other components, to fill gaps in the solutions or to automate manual tasks
- Build and test solutions in a pre-production environment
- Document test results, designs, and operational manuals for the solutions
- Provide support to Production operations teams as necessary
- Splunk development experience - Splunk Admin certification level, SPL experience
- Excellent understanding of Splunk architecture and components
- Experience integrating Splunk with third party applications
- Experience in dealing with non-technical users
- Minimum 6 years' experience in log management / data analytics
- Automation (systems management, monitoring and testing)
- User-facing process design and documentation
PLEASE NOTE: we can only consider applicants with existing swiss working permits due to the current travel restrictions imposed as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.